Any small, medium or large business can boost its productivity by hiring a professional answering service to handle its calls. As a business owner, you want to ensure that your company never misses an important call or message from a potential client. The best way to do that is by investing in an answering service that matches your business size.Let’s take a look at how answering services work for all different sizes of businesses. #voicelink #answeringservices #businesstips Click To Tweet
Call answering needs usually vary based on the size of a business. So, it would help if you established whether your company is small, mid-sized, or large before hiring an answering service provider. Most small and mid-sized businesses work with answering services to allow their staff to focus on activities that add value.
SMB Answering Services
SMBs can rely on call answering services that offer appointment scheduling and virtual receptionists. When it comes to appointment scheduling, the service provider ensures that your business captures all the appointments, both web-based and operator-based.
On the other hand, a virtual receptionist is a specially trained operator who knows how you want your calls to be answered or routed. They operate based on your terms, which can be after-hours calls, 24/7 call answering, or backup calls when call volumes rise.
Medium Sized Business Answering Services
Medium-sized businesses have up to 250 employees. Since they have higher call volumes than small businesses, they can benefit more from the call answering services.
Here are the services they’ll receive.
- Call screening
- Messaging services
- Messaging services
- Appointment scheduling
- Call patching of live calls
- 24/7 inbound call answering
Large Business Answering Services
Large businesses enjoy all the call answering services offered to small and medium-sized companies plus the following:
- Customer Service – The call answering service providers have professional operators trained to handle customer service inquiries.
- Dispatching Services – An answering service operator can receive customers’ incoming calls and dispatch the right staff during or after business hours.
- Sales Support – The answering service staff can get trained and scripted to elevate your sales efforts together with the large businesses’ staff.
- Security Monitoring – The answering service staff alerts business officials whenever there’s a safety or security breach.
Finding the Right Answering Services for Any Size of Business
Whether you own a small, medium, or large business, you can benefit a lot from call answering services. All you have to do is determine your business size and hire a company that offers reliable call-answering services, like VoiceLink Communications.
Contact us today for reliable and affordable call-answering services for your business.